Reach your constituents faster with targeted digital advertising
We like to think of digital advertising as "direct mail for digital." Just like a targeted printed mailing, digital ads target specific households but provide you with clear and measurable results.
Our digital advertising is location-based, targeting all devices in specific households based on location without guessing or waste. This strategy is 11x more accurate than cookie-based targeting and doesn't waste your advertising budget on targeting non-human internet traffic, such as bots.
We employ hyper-accurate targeting methods to help offices promote upcoming events, announce legislative priorities, advertise constituent services, and communicate with less-engaged constituents via programmatic digital display and video ads. We offer three digital advertising products to help you reach your constituents with the right message.
When to Use It:
• In district event promotion/awareness
• Targeted outreach to constituents based on geographic location, demographics, prior engagement
• Becoming digitally responsive to constituents searching the internet for key topics that member office supports
• Create overall awareness of Member’s priorities
• Highlight legislative priorities (bill sponsorship and co-sponsorships)
Why We’re Different:
• We use a list of constituents with name & address to identify and target device IDs – this means you can be confident you’re targeting individuals in your district and real people, not bots.
View our demo: Reaching Constituents with Digital Advertising
List-Based Device ID Targeting
We begin with a list of the constituents you want to target and their physical addresses. Our GPS mapping technology matches those physical addresses with device IDs living at that geographic location. Then we use our ad network to deliver your digital ads directly to their devices.
Using our sophisticated geo-fencing technology, we can draw polygons (not radii or zip code radius) around target buildings or neighborhoods and serve ads directly to devices located within that area.
Search + Contextual Targeting
Become “digitally responsive” by targeting a list of your constituents and key search terms (i.e. Who is my representative? How do I get help with Social Security?) and immediately be able to serve a digital ad to those constituents.
a. Who represents me in Congress?
b. Help with social security benefits
c. Immigration and Naturalization
d. Visas and Passports
e. Veterans Benefits
f. My Member of Congress
1. Search + Contextual = $1,500/mo.
2. List based & Geofencing = $0.02/per impression
Example: 10 day ad campaign, to 10,000 people, with 21 impressions per week = $5,700
3. Each campaign can be tailored towards specific objectives and goals, and can be scaled up or down to meet budgetary constraints.